We know figuring out the impact of your investments is a difficult exercise with often vague and subjective conclusions. Therefore, we aim to describe it for you as concretely as possible across our three portfolio themes of climate, gender equality and health.
Your Gender Equality Portfolios creating more equal world
In gender equality theme we mainly focus on the number of women on corporate boards and compare it against the broad stock market, the S&P 500 stock index.
The board of directors is arguably the most powerful group in a company as it’s responsible for setting strategy and overseeing top managers like the CEO.
We invest your stocks in an ETF ranking highly in gender equality as per the criteria of Equileap, an independent organization. This means you invest in companies scoring highly for women in terms of:
- equal pay,
- parental leave,
- flexible working hours,
- sexual harassment,
- human rights,
- women empowerment,
- training opportunities,
- management representation,
- and a few more.
Examples of the companies in your gender equality portfolios
Some of the companies in this portfolio are:
- L’Oreal (consumer goods):
- 55% women on key positions,
- 50% women on board of directors,
- €50mm to educate and support professional projects of vulnerable women globally suffering from financial hardship, domestic abuse, refugees;
- American Express (financial services):
- Reached 100% gender pay equity globally,
- 53% of total workforce is women,
- Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Women—ranked #2;
- Unilever (consumer goods):
- 52% of women in management,
- UK median pay 3,8% higher than men.
See the impact of your Climate portfolio and Health portfolios. Your money really creates the change!
These could also be interesting to you
Full ETF Guide- All you need to know about ETF-s
All you need to know about ETF-s. The meaning of an ETF up to the logic behind choosing them.
Enough of receiving useless gifts? Get a sustainable, eco-friendly gift that grows in time.
Making gifts is a lovely tradition. Once you start receiving the gifts you don’t like, need or want. Or even worse - making the gift that gives the receiver the same emotions.
What are green bonds?
We’ll help you better understand the meaning and mechanics of the green bond market. What are green bonds - let’s have a look!