Making gifts is a lovely tradition. Once you start receiving the gifts you don’t like, need or want. Or even worse - making the gift that gives the receiver the same emotions.
Grünfin “Get Gifts” feature - the growing gift that contributes to your ETF savings plan
Can I gift stocks? How to choose stocks to gift - Apple vs. Google? Technology over Beauty? USA stock market vs. Europe stock market?
Tough questions and difficult implementations and answers. That’s why we have the option to support the less-risky and world’s most sustainable ETF savings plan.
With Grünfin, you can send a link to all your friends who are about to gift you and let them know that you would appreciate the contribution to your “around the world trip” or “dreams come true” portfolio.
Why give a try to “get gifts” feature?
- Wealth over waste - every contribution counts for the receiver;
- A gift that grows in time and helps to fulfill dreams;
- No more unwanted gifts or useless stuff;
- The time you can win from the shopping;
- Gift with a positive footprint - supporting companies who treat the planet and
- Using the feature is free, easy for anyone, and always matches your budget because you decide it yourself.
- You can also decide for Grünfin gift card.
Where to find “Get Gifts” feature?
You can find Get Gifts feature while logging in to your portfolio (or sign up).
- Log in to your Grünfin portfolio (or sign up if you do not have portfolio yet)
- Find “Get gifts” tab
- Share your personal link and get sustainable gifts from your friends!
Grünfin ETF account plan - for who?
Grünfin is making sustainable impact investing affordable and easy for everyone who cares about the financial returns as well as the planet in the long term.
You can open a sustainable savings account for yourself or your child.
So it does not matter if you will collect savings for your kids' future, purchase your dream home, or for a trip worldwide - what would be better to receive your dream earlier?
Facts about unwanted gifts. Did you know that :
- Over 21 million Brits receive a gift they do not want, totaling over £5 billion.
- Millennials (71%) have received an unwanted gift more than any other generation.
- $15.2 billion is the estimated total of unwanted presents. (USA)
- 15% of European people get gifts they don’t like
- 41 % of toys or gifts purchased during Christmas, by March, will have been broken or children will be bored of them
- “Sustainable” and" eco" gifts are trending searches before Christmas.
Each € matters and creates a better future
Did you know that 10% of Europeans go into debt due to Christmas shopping?
Because useless things also cost a lot. The best thing about Grünfin’s “Get gifts” is that you contribute as much as you can or wish - despite knowing it simultaneously serves the better future and the planet.
These could also be interesting to you
What a Difference a Year Makes (Grünfin Update & Quarterly Statement)
What happened in financial markets in 2023 and how we see 2024?
Do US Elections Affect the Stock Market?
The US presidential election is less than a year away. On November 5, 2024 voters will either reelect a Democratic president or switch to a Republican. As odd as this may seem, America’s presidency has been governed by only two parties for over 150 years. As the world’s largest economy and stock market, it’s worth analyzing how US elections have historically affected the country’s stock market.
Product Updates: 100% Stock Portfolio, S&P 500 Planet Friendly Theme, and removing Success Fee
Main product updates from Septmember 2023